Good Hair Day is dedicated to providing a relaxing and professional environment. To ensure our guests have a pleasant experience please adhere to the policies below:
- Rates and policies may vary for each stylist.
- Face Masks are optional.
- Walk-ins accepted based on stylists’ availability. Appointments are highly encouraged.
- New clients and clients with a history of cancellations or no shows must pay a security deposit to secure an appointment.
- New clients may be required to schedule a consultation prior to appointment.
- Do not bring additional guests to appointments.
- Do not bring children to appointments who are not receiving services.
- No add-on services will be made if there is not sufficient time to complete.
- Do not bring food or beverages into the salon.
- Call if you will be 5-10 minutes late. After 10 minutes, a late fee will be applied to salon services.
- Clients who are more than 25 minutes late may have to reschedule appointment and full amount of services will be charged.
- Clients who no show or cancel same day must pay the full amount of services before future appointments will be scheduled.
- Security deposits are non-refundable. If an appointment is canceled within 24 hours and rescheduled within 7 days, the security deposit may be transferred.
If this is your first visit to Good Hair Day, please complete the client questionaire below. This valuable information helps us to make appropriate recommendations during your salon visit. We look forward to helping you have Good Hair Days!