Good Hair Day is dedicated to providing a relaxing and professional environment. To ensure our guests have a pleasant experience please adhere to the policies below:
- Face Masks are optional. Temperature checks and hand washing may still be required.
- Walk-ins accepted based on stylists’ availability. Appointments are highly encouraged.
- New clients and clients with a history of cancellations or no shows must pay a security deposit to secure an appointment.
- New clients may be required to schedule a consultation prior to appointment.
- Do not bring additional guests to appointments.
- Do not bring children to appointments who are not receiving services.
- No add-on services will be made if there is not sufficient time to complete.
- Do not bring food or beverages into the salon.
- Call if you will be 5-10 minutes late. After 10 minutes, a late fee will be applied to salon services.
- Clients who are more than 25 minutes late may have to reschedule appointment and full amount of services will be charged.
- If a client’s tardiness effects other appointments, he/she may have to wait for service to be completed or reschedule appointment. Any fees will still apply.
- No shows, same day cancellations and appointments not canceled within 24 hours will be charged the full amount for services scheduled. Security deposits will not be refunded if the appointment is not canceled within 24 hours.
- If you are interested in keeping the same appointment time on a reoccurring basis, standing appointments are available and highly recommended.
- Please refrain from using cell phones and all other electronic devices while in the styling or shampoo chair. Good Hair Day will not be responsible for any damages.
- Remove all necklaces, earrings or any form of jewelry prior to service to avoid loss and/or damage.
If this is your first visit to Good Hair Day, please complete the client questionaire below. This valuable information helps us to make appropriate recommendations during your salon visit. We look forward to helping you have Good Hair Days!