COVID 19 Update – Temporarily Closed
COVID 19 – Update
Good Hair Day Salon, along with other non-essential businesses in Dallas County, is temporarily closed until April 30, 2020 as mandated by Governor Greg Abbott and Judge Clay Jenkins along with “Shelter in Place” order . If this date changes we will notify you. The judge also issued a “Shelter In Place” order to combat the coronavirus continuing to spread across the state.
Several of you have asked how you can help our small business at this unprecedented time. Below are just a few suggestions if you are able to do so:
1. Contact your stylist directly and prepay for an upcoming service. Their contact info is below:
2. Order your favorite products online: If you bought It’s in the Bag, you will be emailed a promo code to use online OR you can buy a virtual It’s in the Bag from our online store. The promo code will be emailed after the purchase is made. Products will be available for pick up once the “Shelter in Place” mandate is lifted.
3. Leave your stylist and the salon a review! Help us build our online presence so we can come back strong!
4. Get updates on salon events and salon specials:
Text “GOODHAIRDAY” to 31996
5. Follow us on social media! Share a post! Let us know how we can assist you virtually!
We know you all need Good Hair Days while in quarantine, but in order to make sure your hair stays in its healthiest state during this time and to minimize damage control when you return to the salon here are a few tips:
DO NOT experiment with chemicals such as relaxers or color.
DO NOT cut your own hair.
DO NOT wear styles that cause a lot of pulling or tension.
DO NOT use curling irons or flat irons more than 2 times a week or on temperatures higher than 350 degrees.
DO NOT use products with harsh sulphates, parabens, sodium chloride, wax or alcohol.
DO wrap your hair with a satin or silk scarf or bonnet. Sleep on satin or silk pillow cases.
DO shampoo and condition your hair at least once every 2 weeks.
DO section your hair into manageable parts and detangle from end to root with a wide tooth comb.
Do wear protective styles such as twists, braids, loose pony tails, pin curls or wraps.
We ask that you exercise full consideration of others by complying with suggested practices of the CDC and local authorities to prevent the spread of the virus.
We are grateful for you choosing the stylists at Good Hair Day Salon as your hair care providers.
Feel free to reach out if you have any questions or concerns.
We look forward to seeing you soon.
Good Hair Day Salon