Good Hair Day is dedicated to providing a relaxing and professional environment. To ensure our guests have a pleasant experience, please take note of the policies below:
- Please do not bring children who are not receiving services to your appointment. Due to limited space, chemical exposure and dangerous styling utensils, the salon is not the proper environment for children. Safety is our number one priority!
- Please try to eat before arriving to the salon. All food should be eaten in the break area.
- If you are interested in keeping the same appointment time on a reoccurring basis, standing appointments are available and highly recommended.
- Call if you will be 5-10 minutes late. After 10 minutes, a $10 late fee will be applied to salon services.
- Clients who are more than 25 minutes late will have to reschedule appointment and a $25 fee will be applied to the next salon service.
- Cancellations not made within 24 hours or no shows will incur a $25 fee.
- If a client’s tardiness effects other appointments, he/she may have to wait for service to be completed or reschedule appointment. Any fees will still apply.
- Standing appointments are available and highly recommended.
- Please refrain from using cell phones and all other electronic devices while in the styling or shampoo chair. Good Hair Day will not be responsible for any damages.
- Remove all necklaces, earrings or any form of jewelry prior to service to avoid loss and/or damage.
- Cash, Visa, Master Card and Discover. No Checks.
If this is your first visit to Good Hair Day, please complete the client questionaire below. This valuable information helps us to make appropriate recommendations during your salon visit. We look forward to helping you have Good Hair Days!